• Fabulous news, thanks Mary.
    What wonderful Osprey she is! :)
  • Oh she certainly is Sandra..... 

There was an intruder land on the nest when Mrs. G got up to show her third egg. 

Couldn't see if it was ringed or not. 

© BYWYD GWYLLT GLASLYN WILDLIFE

• Splendid work, MARY!  I can't contribute anything because my cam was stuck on the dawn buffer all morning :(

Just another splodgology snap:

IMAGICAT

• Great news, thank you Mary for your video & capture of the lovely easter egg! also scylla for the splodgology snap!
  • Before an after this Mrs G on the eggs and panting in the heat

• Fantastic news and brilliant captures - thanks everyone.
  • 20 APRIL HIGHLIGHTS

This is all my uninformed interpretation!

At this time Aran had not been seen so the camperson had a scan around:

MrsG got a bit restless, she had a flyaround and back to her eggs:

She spent quite some time shifting the soft nest material around her, then at last Aran turned up - but not with a fish, it was a big bunch of more soft stuff:

Aran took over egg duty and MrsG stood by looking fed up:

MrsG flew off and eventually returned to the perch, where she expressed her sadness and disbelief at Aran's neglect:

Then she flew to a tree:

Aran was rather warm the whole time:

MrsG returned and Aran flew off:

At last Aran flew to the perch with an unfortunate but very beautiful fish:

I can't wait to see what happens next ;)

Oh!  He flew off with it !!!  Camperson couldn't find him, either :o

But then, only 12 minutes after first bringing in the fish to the perch, MrsG was able to wrest the rather paltry remains from Aran's talons - he must have been very hungry!

She took it to her tree:

It only took her 15 minutes to eat it, then she returned to the perch (no close-ups) and soon took over from Aran - who, give him his due, gave MrsG another break not too long afterwards:

She had a good preen and refreshed herself:

Until she flew to take over from Aran, but we didn't see the changeover:

Aran brought another fish but only stayed on the perch momentarily, didn't see where he took it:

Half was passed to MrsG later:

When she'd finished she returned with a very small stick, that's the time she had to access her eggs from underneath Aran, which IIRC was reported at the time.  No good for snaps.

Just after 16:00 there was another changeover but it was during a very buffery and fuzzy phase, but Aran didn't stay long.

MrsG gave us a look:

Looking good:

Supper - this is the best view of the (one-third?) fish but not of Aran's wings, couldn't get both at the same time:

She took it to the tree.

Aran would neither look at the cam nor keep still for his close-up:

MrsG taking over again:

Any frustration she felt, she took out on a stick:

The returned to her usual sweet self ;)

Just after that I lost the cam to the usual evening "malfunction", and because I was asleep, and since then have not had it viewable, it's still on the same screen and I'm not shifting myself to normalise it at this stage - what's done is done, what's missed is missed :( 

Rollback reveals an egg-check 2 hours ago:

IMAGICAT

• That's a lovely report SCYLLA Don't be hard on yourself ALL your efforts are greatly appreciated
    Mrs G on the nest Very sunny there