Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 24 March 2019

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

I hope everyone has a peaceful, happy week!

• LINDY - they go forward tonight, not back !
  • LINDA - so pleased you had the support of both your Sons on Friday! I hope you have found all well at the caravan and can get some good country walks with Bonnie - remember the lead, it's lambing time!

Some drizzle here, so OH is sorting the greenhouse, setting up a propagator and potting on some baby plants. Not enough rain to be wet, but enough to be a nuisance!
  • Lindybird: Another milestone...... How nice of your boys to attend, and that the sun was shining. Wales sounds like a great idea. Take care

OG: Grandson looks bright eye and bushy-tailed (not sure if they use that in the UK) - just at that beguiling age where they're noticing the world around them and we get to enjoy watching them do so.

Friend and I are lolling in the hotel and planning to meet two other friends for breakfast before we pick up some last-minute needs for our hostess and head to the farm. We are both anticipating a less stressful day than yesterday.
  • No more drizzle - bright sunshine now! Told it to come earlier tomorrow!

ANNETTE - thinking of you all.
  • OH - lovely photos!
    ANNETTE - hope all is not too stressful x
    LINDY- G is at rest, after so many years fighting. Thinking of you and her family x

A pleasant day here, Sun and cloud. Eldest daughter arrived to take me shopping for tomorrow's lunch etc. Ten of us, if Callum makes it! He has a works night out tonight. He isn't a big drinker at all but it could be a late night....
  • We've arrived for a late lunch, not helped by the fact that I left the bread for our sandwiches in the breadbin, and forgot the tomatoes! Expect they'll be soggy when we return. So we just had cheese sandwiches instead of cheese & tomato... Just been for a short walk on the beach and about to pop a ready to roast thing in the oven.

Annette, hope you can enjoy the company of your friends. Yes, we have "bright eyed & bushy tailed" here - I wonder if AQ has it Down Under??

Heather, sounds like a houseful again. Have a lovely time with the family. I was so rushed this morning, it's a wonder I could remember my own name even! Hope everyone in UK from on here gets to bed early enough to allows for an hour's less sleep!
  • HEATHER - have a lovely day tomorrow - I hope Callum makes it! I had cards from both the Daughters - each put B Card and MS Card in same envelope!

LINDY - it was a rush for you this morning, no wonder you forgot some things - hope you have all the essentials. Reminds me of a church weekend away - friend left her OH to do final packing and bring luggage when she transported another family. He arrived without any knickers for her; luckily she was able to borrow spares from others! (predictive text tried to insist on Knockers rather than Knickers!)

Done my one clock - OH is busy with all the rest! (I don't have a watch).

• LOL, OG!!

Really tired now, so off to bed - have altered the clocks!
  • Its always sad when we lose someone we care for or who has been a dear friend. Glad to hear the service went well and that you were supported throughout. A couple of days away seems like the best medicine.

Take care all.