Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 25 February 2018

HAPPY NEW WEEK!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. 

Barrows Goldeneye

U.S. National Park Service Photo
Photo labelled Public Domain (Copyright-Free)

• I'm on my way over, to help with the cake........

• Lindy: I hope you have a wonderful Canaries trip. I'm so very sorry that your birthday cruise was cancelled and another had to be booked. I know you were disappointed. 

Annette: How wonderful that you saw the whale breach so close to you and also the hundreds of dolphins. What an experience for you!!!

Pat O: I hope you had a great birthday. 

• Hi, folks. 

I'm going to take a break from posting on this thread for just a little while. I'll probably look in to keep up with all your news, but I won't try to post much. I won't have time to reply to everyone, and I don't want to play favorites by only talking to a few people. Someone else will need to start the new threads on Saturdays, too.

I've had a house maintenance emergency today! I need to rearrange my living space and do some BIG repairs. 

Please know that I'm not angry at anyone on this thread. My decision has nothing to do with anyone here, honest! I just need to devote all my time and energy to resolving my house issues before my next freelance job arrives. I'll probably back off of Facebook, too. 

Take care of yourselves until I get back. I'll pop in once in a while. Best wishes, all. 

• Thanks, Diane.  We've had further hassle since, trying to book the flights to get to Barcelona for it, but it's sorted now, thank goodness. A stiff email has also been sent to Royal Caribbean but no response yet, after several days......

Hope you're OK there in Indiana!

Must get going, off to buy grub today.

• Diane, just seen your post.... Sorry you've so much to do, and it's getting in the way of your social media life, but we will be thinking of you. Come back soon, and good luck!  (And Take Care of yourself...  )

• Diane - I for one will miss your contributions to this thread, and hope you will be back very soon.  Hope the house repairs are soon completed ... take care of yourself and know we will be thinking about you.

• Unknown said:
    I'm going to take a break from posting on this thread for just a little while.

Sorry to hear this - it's nice seeing you about.

Unknown said:
    I've had a house maintenance emergency today! I need to rearrange my living space and do some BIG repairs. 

Blimey.  I hope this gets sorted with a minimum of fuss!

Do take care, Diane, and see you back here ASAP.  Best wishes to your gorgeous red tailed hawks!

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Great video Clare!

Diane - hope you get your house issues sorted soon and be back on here as I love to read your posts.

• Morning everyone - nice to see the photos raised some smiles during this challenging time. Hopefully the thaw will come soon and we can get on with Spring.

PatO – belated Happy Birthday. Sorry you could not meet up with your friends but I am sure you are enjoying your cake:-)   BTW – I really enjoyed your reports from your visit to Cambodia – so enlightening, what a fantastic experience for you.

Diane - hope all goes well for you. 

I’ll pop in again sometime :-)