Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 24 December 2017

Whatever holiday you celebrate (or not), I hope you all have a meaningful, peaceful, and happy time!!!

Gray Wolf
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Photo labelled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• I hope that AQ was not too incapacitated by her bad back to enjoy the family wedding.  

I also would like to wish Everyone  on  Here and also all you Lurkers  and  Readers, the very best of Health for the New Year coming. May the year bring everything you want from it, including hopefully a successful nest at LG!!

Most of all -- thank you for being my good friends.

• Good evening, all.  If you'd like to see what we had in our neighbourhood today look here.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Lindybird said:

I also would like to wish Everyone  on  Here and also all you Lurkers  and  Readers, the very best of Health for the New Year coming. May the year bring everything you want from it, including hopefully a successful nest at LG!!

Most of all -- thank you for being my good friends.

Stunning rainbow, Lindy.

I'm looking forward to a whole new year of interesting stories coming from your household!  Even if I do veer between posting and lurking I always appreciate everyone's posts.

I'm also keeping my fingers tightly crossed for a successful season at LG next year ......... and the return of Her Beautifulness.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.