Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 19 March 2017

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY SPRING EQUINOX!

The Spring Equinox is on Monday. Happy Autumn Equinox to AQ!

I hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful new season! It's finally SPRING!!!

Florida Panther, Everglades National Park, Florida
Florida Panthers are highly endangered.
U.S. National Park Service photo
Labelled Public Domain (Copyright Free)

• I hope Heather is having a super time with the family.

AQ:  Have a good trip, and tell us all about it afterwards. Hope the temps stay low(er) for you.

Not many posts from others on here today, so I guess that means people are out and about, enjoying this Spring sunshine.  It's been quite special here: we even gave up on going for a walk and opted for sitting out on our deck with the newspapers, which was very pleasant, followed by cooking steak & onions, enjoyed with a glass of wine. We hope to be able to enjoy sunshine again tomorrow, before we head home again. Went shopping this morning, to stock up on important supplies to keep here such as tinned food, coffee and wine! of course. Then when I came to cook the steak, I found I'd not bought any kind of oil....so we cooked it in a non stick pan with butter....

• PS -- Heather, and others north of the border:  I saw from the weather forecast that Aberdeen was the warmest place in the UK today!

By the way, don't forget to go over to the DU thread where there have been some magical golden pictures of our EJ captured in the evening light.

• I'm just finishing my second glass of wine, so I'm off to bed....

Don't forget to put your clocks forward, everyone in UK!