Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 7 February 2016

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

HAPPY NEW MOON on Monday!

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR -- The Year of the Monkey -- on Monday!

Last week's Chat thread is here.

Everyone have a great week!

• Good Morning, All.  Dry here again, but quite cold.

Enjoyed your pictures, Clare!  

• Good morning, all.  Off to Minsmere today - Limpy went early this morning, as he usually does, while I'll be heading up there soon.  Lovely.

Glad you enjoyed our rampant doves, Lindy!  They seem to like our fence for some reason.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Hope you get good weather, Clare.

• Good Morning Everybody. A dark, cloudy, damp morning here. No wind. We need the lights on.

Clare, Enjoy your day at Minsmere. I have commented on the rampant doves, thanks. 

Final day of chemo for this session, Margo. Hope you are coping. 

• Good morning,all

Bright and very cold up here but no snow where we are.

Have a good day, CLARE and LIMPY. I have yet to look at your photos, also AQ's but will do so later today.

ANNETTE - did I hear correctly that the gas leak has been plugged? OH and I have very fond memories of our two holidays in 'The Desert' - Rancho Mirage, both during our winter time. I think I've said that before. Sorry, getting very repetitive in my old age. It was warm enough for us to eat outside and swim etc.

LYNETTE - It is always good to hear from you. I never get round to making proper replies, it seems :-(

Callum will be paying an arm and a leg for his motor insurance but that will be because of his youth, I suppose. I wondered if I should help but his Mum tells me that after he has given her money for his keep he still has enough left to live on.

LINDY and MARGO - thinking about you both xx

• good day yesterday in the main. I had my swim, then went for a shower, only to find that they were malfunctioning. a couple of showers had no power and the rest were on scalding and couldn't be turned down. Had to try and cover the smell of chlorine with lots of satsuma body lotion!!! Then I met a friend for coffee and she had a cup of her tea here when she kindly bought me home. Then spent an hour and a half helping out at the lunch club.

Today has started out bright, sunny and cold. Unlike yesterday morning Benson was more than happy to go for a walk. We intend to have a lunch at Rockpool.

• Enjoy your lunch DIBNLIB!! Yummy.

• Young relative in my OHs family had a baby girl at 5.00am today -  we are all thrilled.

• Something very happy LINDY xx

• Heather B said:

Something very happy LINDY xx

Thanks.  We are so thrilled for them, as sadly she lost the last two........

Dry here but cloudy - doing all those little jobs you put off when you're too busy. Bonnie has been lively but not scaled the latest fortifications yet - fingers crossed!

Thinking of you, Margo xx