Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 22 November 2015

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Last week's Chat thread is here. Be sure to check the end of last week's thread for several new posts and a lovely photo from Limpy.

The Full Moon is Wednesday! Everyone have a wonderful week!

• Heather: Are you on any kind of med that might react to the sun? Forget what the term is, but quite a few can result in your symptoms.  Just a thought....

• Beginning to wonder whether Brother persuaded Diane to stay over the weekend – she hasn’t returned back on Facebook yet!

Brenda – I know what you mean about staying with OH at night when he is really bad.  I coughed for half an hour last night, so OH got up and made me a hot drink and then we sat up and watched part of the Loch Lomond series which we had recorded.  Both slept well for a few more hours.

Linda – pleased you are home safe after a good day with family – you seem to be making a habit of wet journeys – but then the weather is making a habit of rain!  Will you see them again at Christmas this year?

Annette – good thinking about Heather’s rash – it sounds that kind of reaction – especially to be lasting so long after being exposed to the sun.  Or, Heather, could it actually be a virus caught on the plane in close proximity to other passengers?

Ospreys Rule OK, but Goldfinches come a close second!

• Hello Everyone,

Am at the Shaker Village in Kentucky at the moment. I have read everyone's news, but internet reception is a bit 'patchy' here.

We arrived here yesterday. The family have been several times, as there are special events from time to time. The place is beautifully lit now, for Christmas.

The history of the Shaker community  is very interesting, There are demonstrations of their way of life in some of the buildings.Today we watched a broom making demo. The G'daughter was invited to 'help' with the woodwork.

There was also an example of singing and worship at the meeting house.

I hope everyone suffering from various ailments and conditions get better soon.

Itchy skin is no joke, neither is 'indigestion' OH takes of those things I think Lindybird mentioned, for gastric reflux.

Annette,    Lighting has done well to keep her teeth for 18 years.  My old moggy spent several years without any teeth at all. It didn't stop her enjoying her food! She used to limp sometimes in her later years also. I think the arthritis sets in like it does with us!  Anyway , hope she recovers soon from both afflictions.

George,  Sorry, I forgot to say, Nice to "meet" you.