Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey), 25 October 2015

HAPPY NEW WEEK and HAPPY FULL MOON!

Last week's Chat thread is here.

The Full Moon is Tuesday. It's the last of three consecutive perigee full moons (so-called "supermoons"). However, its appearance will be more subtle due to a Minor Lunar Standstill.  

We are well into autumn here in Indiana. The winds are gusting today, and the brightly colored leaves are falling. The Texas storm front is flowing into the Midwest, and the remnants of Hurricane Patricia will be over my patch on Tuesday and Wednesday. Not good news for my leaky roof.

I've just been bitten hard on the ankle by a spider, who has painfully reminded me that I really need to clean my house!

Many white-tailed deer have been grazing around my yard this past week, and I've spent a lot of time just watching them. If I stand still and stay quiet, I can view them from the doors and the windows and they aren't bothered by my presence. They're so beautiful; they nourish my soul.

Everyone have a great week and enjoy the moon!

Best wishes to OG and EE. I hope they've had safe travels and OG's treatment regimen will be effective and as easy as possible on her body. Thinking of you, Margo.

White-Tailed Deer
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Labeled Public Domain (Copyright Free)