Weekly Chat (Non-Osprey Topics), 16 August 2015

HAPPY NEW WEEK!

Last week's chat thread is here.

Hi, all. I just thought I'd start the new thread since Annette has been busy with family/friends and is probably tired.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. Not long before autumn now.

• LMAC   love the pic of your 4 legged friend loving her ice cream.  We have always given ours the end of magnums. Dillon and Fingal used to shut their eyes and the look of sheer bliss on their faces had to be seen to be believed. 

• sorry to hear so many are unwell, hope you all feel better soon.

• hope all those who are under the weather feel better soon

• didn't think that the first had posted, hence another of the same ilk.

• LINDY what a lovely pic of Bonnie wondering what the dickens you are up to

• Thanks, dibnlib.  This morning she found a few dried bones of some animal when out in the woods with my OH, and she chewed them up before he could catch her!  She is still eating all kinds of things......

Been online trying to find a new fridge freezer as ours is going.  Had to pay five pounds to go on one Site, then got in a muddle with passwords and have ended up having to ring my bank to confirm that it was me making a hash of things rather than someone else.   These things all take time.....{SIGH}

• Good afternoon everyone have been keeping up to date but as not a lot has been happening here I have just been lurking. I was sorry to hear that so many have been having health problems and I hope they get over them soon. It was nice to hear from Margo as she is having to deal with the housing problems as well as her medical ones I feel such a wimp when I think of her problems and the ones I have.

I have eventually got a date for my scans which are to take place on the 7th of September and then I will get an appointment from the consultant. I am starting to get to grips with W10 but you have to watch as if I come on this site in windows I am not signed in but if I come in via google I am and it is the same with my e-mails.

Hope all goes well for everyone

george g

• Morning all:

OG:  Saw that link.  Humans are dangerous creatures. Sigh.

Brenda: Re the German lady - isn't there some kind of code of ethics that applies in the case of 65-year-olds having babies?  On second thoughts, since she's so thrilled about it, maybe she'll have time to take over AQ's nanny shifts?

Lindybird:  Perhaps your OH can pop down to Margo's to sort out her leak?  :-)   Did rest somewhat yesterday, but OH and I ended up wrestling (and I do mean wrestling) the fountain back together complete with a new pump that immediately sprung into action. Now we're scared to turn if off just in case...   Good luck shopping for the new appliance.

Alan: Not familiar enough with UK politics to get that one (I'm still aghast at Donald Trump's staying power).  :-(

dinblib: Always good to see you, no matter how similar the posts. :-)

George:  I thought you'd already had the scan and were awaiting results. Good they finally got around to scheduling it.  Interesting about the Windows 10 anomaly.

Time to get moving....

• HEATHER   sorry to hear you have family issues to deal with.

MARGO   I to had wondered if you had mentioned your health. You might not want to but it may hurry things along.