Daily Update ~ Loch Garten Nest ~ Tuesday, 12 May 2015

It is a huge privilege to start this new thread, especially after a day like yesterday.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my mother, father, all ospreys worldwide and Tiger for drawing in his claws and stepping back.

I wish us all a less confused day of watching and attempting to interpret, and EJ and Odin the very best luck in the world in their defence of the most famous Osprey nest in the world.

Greetings all fellow 'midnighters'.

• Only ODIN has landed during this fracas. I think that EJ has picked Odin and is stopping Fen from landing. She is most certainly stopping someone.

• Here is a video of some of the most recent defending of the nest by Odin, and a little of EJ defending herself briefly:

• Well for some strange reason this popped up in my timeline.  A lovely reminder of times past, scylla’s long-held devotion to duty and MC and of course, our beloved Odin

• The same has happened to me today Kork, on a thread 4 years ago that is now closed! At least yours was a nice reminder of dear Odin.

• Same here.  Which made me worry a bit about CRinger.  We enjoyed his knowledgeable company during the osprey season, so perhaps he too migrates and enjoys the sunshine.  I do hope he returns safely in 2019!  And how lovely to see dear Odin again!  
    There was also a link to a closed thread when politics reared its ugly head.  LOL, and now I can't find it.

• In fact there are links to a lot of old threads, all with either a post or the thread 'deleted'.  What on earth is going on?
    They come up under the zigzag notification orange circle, top right, rather than 'lastest posts' which also have posts 'over 4 years ago', 11 months ago, etc.