WEEKLY CHAT (non osprey) SUNDAY, MAY 10, 2015

Hallo all!  Thanks for cute photos of various critters. Lots of work in the garden on this side of the pond; don't understand how a simple job can turn into a three-hour pain in the derriere! :-)

Lindybird: Will be interesting to see how things develop following the UK election. Is that Bonnie's "official" old shoe? :-)  Good idea to stash her toys in it.

Margo: Not happy to read that you've had a rough time with one more dose to go. Grrrr. Wish I could wish it away!

LizLFW: Not happy news from LG; what a development. Makes me somewhat relieved that I haven't been watching the nest as closely as in the past. :-(

Brenda: How are those next-door plans evolving? Re the osprey, that's the first time I've seen one at that location- a real thrill. Re the brainless thugs; makes me wonder what it would take to make them appreciate the sacrifices made on their (ungrateful) behalfs (behalves??)

dibnlib: I've been missing the gym again, what with dogs to walk, etc., etc., My whole fitness schedule seems to have gone out the window.....  :-((

Diane: So glad you're busy with freelance project.

AQ: Have you done the laundry yet? How was the trip?

Have a good Sunday everyone.

• Good Morning, and a Happy Mothers Day to all mothers in the USA! Drizzly here, but there's a song in my heart as Odin has returned at LG!
  • Lovely Wedding pics, Lynette. Looks like a truly happy day: Good Luck to the happy couple.
  • Good Morning Everyone. A lovely warm sunny morning here.

Love your wedding photographs, Lynette. The bride looks lovely. I do like that the couple chose their own style of wedding cake.

• Happy Mothers Day Annette and also to all Mothers in the USA, who read this Page.

• More pics:  my garden:

more fritillaries.

One of my favourites:   a primula with double decker petals, so pretty and this year full of flowers.

• Good afternoon everyone have been lurking for a while but have been keeping up to date. Not a lot happening here and after a nice sunny April May has been dreadful with high winds and rain. Had a visit from son and his wife for couple of days and during that time had a couple of meals out at our favorite restaurant and a run along the coast to Ardross which is a very good farm shop.

I love the pictures of the errant Spaniels and I think the digging goes on for a long time as if Diesel got excited he still dug.

Sorry to hear that some people are still suffering with colds as the pollen count gets higher they seem to be harder to get rid off.

Has Odin come back to fight another day as EJ seemed to be happy to receive fish from another suitor and she might reject him.

Hope everyone keeps well and that Margo gets over her chemo quickly.  

george g

• Hello george, nice to see you.  Sorry that your part of the country has had to suffer such awful weather:  I look on the weather map and it does vary so much, for such a small island.  Sounds like you enjoyed your son's visit and its lovely to share a meal out.  I've been sneezing with hay fever myself, even though I have the kind which usually doesn't kick in until late summer, for some reason.

Thinking of dear Margo today:  last day of chemo and hopefully you will pick up again in a couple of days.

• More pics:

A Welsh lamb:  there were dozens on all the hills, never seen so many as this year.  This one stuck close to Mum and Bonnie was not sure at all about the sheep hanging around in the car park:  later, we saw the farmer arrive with extra feed in bales and the sheep ran, "baaaing" from all directions, it was quite comical.  They must have been waiting for him.

This was on the same trip:  I love all the gorse.  If you look, you might find an errant spaniel in there!

• Quick look in here.

George: Always good to hear from you; so nice that you got to see your son and d-i-L.  Hope the weather improves for you.

Lindybird: Frittilaries sound like they should be on a menu! Always love multi-petaled plants, especially in those pastel shades. Re allergies, I was tested eons ago to see what I was specifically allergic to: nothing unusual, but heard that spring allergies are due to pollen; while fall allergies are due to weeds.

Went off for early walk with dog; home to squeaky Peanut and sulky puss. However, all are fed so can now get back to my To-Do list.

• one  minute chucking it down, the next minute sunshine....just got to time it right!!!!