News from other nests 2013/2014

I have just had a look at Sanibel cam and I see an Osprey has arrived.   No idea who it is - is it Ripply from last year or a new bird.  I remember last year finding a facebook/blog page about this nest but for the life of me can't remember what it was so can't compare images from last season, so if anyone else can remember......

• Lmac said:

I have just had a look at Sanibel cam and I see an Osprey has arrived.   No idea who it is - is it Ripply from last year or a new bird.  I remember last year finding a facebook/blog page about this nest but for the life of me can't remember what it was so can't compare images from last season, so if anyone else can remember......

Lmac: The blog should appear on here, Oceans Reach, there is a link to the blog to the right of the cam info, but they still haven't gone live yet it seems.

• In reply to jaydee:

I thought I was watching Sanibel cam on Earthcam, is this a different one?

© Scottish Wildlife Trust - Loch of the Lowes

• In reply to Starling:

Starling said:

I thought I was watching Sanibel cam on Earthcam, is this a different one?

It is the same nestcam, Starling, but Ocean's Reach aren't showing it on their own site at the moment!

• In reply to Starling:

Thank You Jaydee for that link to Sanibel, I haven't seen that one before, maybe its new!  

PS: Just checked my old shortcut for Oceans Reach and that page has come up, I am sure I haven't seen it before. :-)

EJ's Memorial    Balgavies Loch Ospreys 2021

• In reply to MaryGK:

Sanibel has been confusing, but I found I can record from the VLC link from last season :-)

Last year Ripply disappeared and left poor dear Belle to suffer the intruder, particularly the crows, who destroyed/ate her 3 eggs :'( 

Today I started recording just in the nick of time, in less than 2 minutes an osprey landed, pottered for just under 3 minutes, nothing serious.  I would believe it is Ripply but am a terrible ID-er.