Hi Everyone!

Hi, I'm new to the group. I've only just discovered Langford although If I could walk on water it would only be twenty minutes walk from my home at Carlton on Trent across the river! I'm a wildlife photographer and have been spending time at the viewpoint recently. Was lucky enough to see the bitterns in flight last week and managed a long range image.

I'm up at the viewpoint tomorrow morning (4am start!) So probably won't see anyone else!!!

Hello to everyone

Scott

Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream!

• Hi Scott,

Welcome to the group. You've been more successful than I have in seeing bittern at the site, but then I've not managed to get there for 4 am! Did you see more than one bittern?

Enjoy your visits to this fantastic reserve.

Carl

• Hi Carl, I'm 95% sure there where two as they appeared from different parts of the site within 10 minutes of each other and one bird could not have flown across without me seeing it.

Thanks for the welcome, off to get four and a half hours sleep now before getting out with the camera!

Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream!

• Hi Scott ,

Welcome to Langford , certainly wont be bumping into you though ( not at that time !!!!! ).

I hope you get as much pleasure and enjoyment from Langford as the rest of us volunteers get.

Graham

If somethings hard to do , its not worth doing - Homer      (Simpson)