Pastures New

• In reply to pudweena:

Hi pudweena - don't take it personally - I'm still relatively near here in SE Kent - might go to Scotland soon but only for holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm definitely coming to Arne for a visit - long weekend maybe, just waiting for decent weather!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to Dom:

I am sure I can find some Dom..only working in glasgow..hoping to live in edinburgh..but olivier is off to an island..looks good for a weekend visit..:-)

Capturing the Light with an original perspective displayed in every Photograph..perhaps

• In reply to nikon4Pete:

Lol Pudweena def staying put, although hubby would love to move move up there, Sea Eagles! :-) I expect good pics Pete!

Jo T Always on the side of the feathered guy!

• In reply to Jot:

Hoping to be at Arne Saturday 4th August for my last trip there before I head off to Scotland in September...if anyone is there i know I can say cheerio to you!

Peter

Capturing the Light with an original perspective displayed in every Photograph..perhaps

OH NO I can't believe it! - we can't be there on 4 August as will be at Sidmouth Folk Week from 3rd right through the week until the following Saturday! :-( Didn't realise your last visit would be so imminent Pete.  Was looking forward to your farewell and cakes party too, no good later in August then? What a shame :-(

• In reply to pudweena:

I spoke with Dom and hes back in Dorset that weekend...

Double blow! :-(  Will have to leave a cake for you with the team on Thursday - hope Mr & Mrs A see this and can make it.  Am still upset about it, I tried to organise it and then can't be there.  Must keep in touch :-)

• In reply to pudweena:

Obviously depends on the weather....

Have dropped your cake off at the VC Pete with the instructions that if you don't turn up on Saturday they are allowed to eat it.

Hope everything goes well and you keep in touch, Hub says 'up the Killie' and we both say 'and your chimney too' :-)

• In reply to pudweena:

HaHa..thanks Pudweena+Hubby...I will try my best to get there..enjoy the folk festival...and Sidmouth...