Nature on Your Doorstep Community

A place to learn, share and inspire others to create a haven for you and for wildlife.

Sign In or Register to join the conversation

Redpoll

Another one from the garden....I noticed he has been ringed.

Parents
  • What a brilliant photo as are all your pics, so clever of you!! I had never heard of Redpolls before. I wonder if the person who ringed this bird is an RSPB member?? What a thrill it would be for him/her to have their bird caught on camera. [like Mallachie in Spain/Portugal last year].   I just love the Blue tits photos, they are my favourite small bird, please keep them coming-the more the better. hope you are keeping well & had a good Xmas & New Year. tinker [Janet]  

Comment
  • What a brilliant photo as are all your pics, so clever of you!! I had never heard of Redpolls before. I wonder if the person who ringed this bird is an RSPB member?? What a thrill it would be for him/her to have their bird caught on camera. [like Mallachie in Spain/Portugal last year].   I just love the Blue tits photos, they are my favourite small bird, please keep them coming-the more the better. hope you are keeping well & had a good Xmas & New Year. tinker [Janet]  

Children
No Data