Date with Nature this year

Well tomorrow is April 1st. and the time when many of our Date with Nature projects get going in earnest. Look out for the 2012 brochure. It's a good thing to keep on your kitchen notice board, in the car or by the loo! Wherever you are likely to read it. There's so much to do here in Wales.

This year I am now a member of staff at three of the "Dates" and maybe also occasionally at a fourth. After volunteering for a couple of years I was thrilled to be able to get even more involved this year so I'm looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at Portmeirion, for woodland walks, at Llechwedd Slate Caverns, for the fascinating Choughs and on our brilliant Puffin Island cruises from Beaumaris where we see loads of seabirds as well as our dearly loved Puffins. I may be at the Glaslyn Osprey site occasionally too. There is so much to do in this part of Wales I think you all need to have at least a long weekend here!

I hope to keep you posted about the way things are going through the year so keep checking in here!

See you!

Jenni