Eagles changing there migration r -

A few lInes  in my latest  British Birks Journal!  

Regards,

Ian.

• you could have posted that link a couple of months ago rather than having another dig at Ian - he's just posting what was in his magazine. 

1. I never reply to such replies now Bob! A few weeks an abusive reply! Reported! No Moderators! That abusive reply still, on this forum

Regards,

Ian.

• I dId report one post because of the language and w that =

Regards,

Ian.

• My 101 - Keep ears and eyes open. I thought people here may have been 'on the ball', so to speak. Not a 'dig', but an observation.

Anyway, some (but not all) birds have (seemingly - possibly a single paper, and there can be reliance to lean on one paper's findings) changed their migration paths to accomodate the intellifent apes' squabbles. (The positioning of the apostrophe indicates it is not directed at an individual).

Whether those changes in migration paths have an impact (short or long term) on the population of the species is still an unknown.

Homo sapiens? LOL.

(I'd be happy to look at the reported 'abusive' reply and rectify it. I'm not aware of the grievance. I suppose we can act as adults?)

• Dear sir,

If I were trying to have a 'dig' I would have picked on your mis-spell of 'birds'. I could have been reading it as a deliberate mis-spelling.

1. It is not you. So don’t worry. Apart from that I don’t  reply normally reply to your posts any more. It wasn’t you it was a swear word from another member who  was a new member who said to me to get a life of which he or she hasn’t replied back to me after he or she mentioned to me to get a life and of which I relied that I actually have a life as I I'm out every day and using local transport every day as well and walking many many miles and not just sunny weather but in all weathers including very heavy rain ! By the way thanks for calling me  sir! YOUNG MAN!     By the way I don't mind you mentioning my spelling! But what Bob said is true in his post!

Regards,

Ian.