I’m pleased that the various climate change protestors have been sentenced to tough prison sentences!

I’m very pleased that those climate change protestors have been given tough prison sentences. If they break the law by blocking ambulances, fire brigade etc. and David Attenborough warned not to beak the law and they got what they deserved!

Regards,

Ian.

• Other people have broken the law, have inadvertently killed a person or two and have walked away with a non-custodial sentence. Are you trolling?

• You always seem to think that! No I’m not trolling. But if such people people block ambulances and if of any of my own family just like any other families would feel the same. Also David Attenbrogh warned climate change activists not to break the law as they would lose the support of the majority in the UK. So would you say David Attenbrough is trolling! I supported these activists, but not when they block the road such as when ambulances and fire b brigade vehicles are going on 999 emergencies.

Regards,

Ian.

• Where do I always "seem to think that"?

I have examples where people have actually blocked ambulances (as opposed to potentially blocking ambulances).

I also have a venn diagram.

• I've got a bit of time today to be up for a debate. First of all, please educate me. You state that ambulances and fire brigade were held up. Forgive my ignorance but please can you confirm how a stationary motorway required fire and ambulance attendance? In your response, please can you confirm how many prison places there are available, incl for the next several years while they serve their sentences you fully support and are presumably paying towards?