Brief hello from Hazy but maybe a long goodbye !

Hello forum friends and hope this message finds you all well and continuing to enjoy your birding adventures.       After a long break from the forum and lovely off community catch ups with some of you I signed back in after 15 months but still hadn't posted up anything since 2022.     Bizarrely,   I received notification from RSPB that my account was flagged for spam  despite the fact I hadn't even been on the community for a year and quarter !        I have heard that this has happened to others including  Robbo and Alan where their accounts were falsely flagged and deleted so guessing this is some software glitch in the computer system causing problems.      Feel a bit like the post office scandal being accused of something I am innocent of although nothing like the dreadful trauma that those poor post masters/mistresses suffered due to a computer software glitch.       

I do hope to return at some stage but fear my account will be falsely deleted later today despite no wrong-doing LOL   I have submitted an appeal upon receiving the first message from RSPB and they acknowledged receipt of that appeal.    Subsequently, I have received a second message stating ..............

Dear HAZY:

A few days ago we emailed you about your user account. That message was to let you know your account was flagged as inappropriate. You have until 21 Jan 2024 9:23 PM to send us an appeal using this form. Note that if you don't appeal the abusive finding, your account will be permanently deleted on 21 Jan 2024 9:23 PM

I have tried using the form link again to re-submit  but it says I have already submitted my appeal,  hence I can do nothing but sit on "death row"  waiting for my account to be terminated later today  LOL.   

This is what the form link takes me to:     Thank you, your response has been submitted. Your appeal will be reviewed promptly. A decision will be sent to  xxxxx@gmail.com

I have written an email to RSPB querying how I could be flagged up when I haven't been logged in for over 15 months and never posted anything that could be spam or abusive  but I fear nobody is in the office or will see my email until tomorrow which is after the deadline !      To be honest, I am not unduly worried but you do need to be aware that with these weird glitches in the system it can happen to any of you as not sure what triggers these errors.      Maybe it auto-generated the glitch when I signed back in  a week or two ago after such a long time absent - who knows.  !!    

So do take care all of you and sorry if I am unable to get back on to the community to maybe start posting again.    X

Regards, Hazel