Post your Christmas cards here

That time of year already folks and let's hope it's a better festive season than the last one and that the new year 2022 has the promise of better things ahead.    Enjoy the festive season and may the next year be a very happy, healthy and birding-fantastic one for all of you.       Just remember no kissing under the mistletoe allowed this year unless wearing a facemask !!     

Afraid I haven't taken many photos at all so it will have to be one from September on our trip to Anglesey and meeting little red.

Regards, Hazel 

• Not being a photographer I've no photos but I'm sending best wishes to all birders young and old out there in Forumland. We started celebrations this evening by taking our 3 grandsons , ages 11,8 and 5 to visit my sister who lives in the next dale, pure unadulterated chaos in her small flat enjoyed by us all.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Merry Christmas and good wishes for 2022!

Kind regards, Ann

• Hazel C said:
    Hello friends, a big happy Christmas to my friends on here, I don't post anymore (with this exception) due to an issue in the summer, but miss you all. I hope 2022 brings you everything you want & above all, good health. xxx

A bit late I know, but I hope you had a lovely Christmas, and we missing your posts, and say it is good to hear from you again.