PLEASE HELP! male guppies is ill

I’m new to having an aquarium...I had my tank set up for about 2 weeks before I went and bought any fish, I have a 54l tank and bought 3 corydoras, 3 guppies 1 male 2 female, 2 gourami and 1 pleco. The first day they were absolutely Fine but i noticed my male guppy had a clamped right fin but he seemed happy enough following the girls around fine eating fine. The next day I went to feed them and I noticed a pale white patch on him but it looked like a blister and he was flashing on plants a little I thought maybe he had been bit cause he has still swimming fine and eating fine but today I woke up and went to feed them like usual and he was at the top of the tank away from the females and he had another spot forming on the other side of his body he isn’t going down to the bottom of the tank and he isn’t interested in food or the girls anymore. I’ve checked the water and everything is fine, tonight I’ve noticed that my pleco and one of my corydoras are flashing on the gravel now. Should I go and get a treatments for him or just tank him back to pets at home. I have no idea what it could be or what it’s from. 

i don’t want him suffering but I don’t want all my other fish to go the same way. Please give me any info you have...many thanks I managed to get a few pics.

• Hi there, this forum is for birds & wildlife so not much help to you ... try somewhere like this forum for advice ...
    www.petforums.co.uk/.../

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• You need to do a water change asap. Sounds like your guppy has 'white spot'. The fish shop should have told you to introduce fishes gradually. Too many added at once means new filter won't cope and water quality will crash. You might have to give up on the guppy. The white spot will be spreading. You need to get advice from the shop.....or a different one as they should t have sold you all those in one go.

• Got more time now and had a think. Your tank is relatively small so will highlight any imbalances quicker than a large one.

My further thoughts, in addition to what I typed earlier......you have obviously done some reading up prior to purchase. Letting the tank and filter run for a couple of weeks was obviously the right thing to do. It's advised to start with a small number of hardy species. Guppy would fit into that. I personally would have left the tank at those three for another two weeks.
    Depending on the gourami species, you may or may not have got a fin nipping species, which may not be good sharing buddies with guppies. Gourami can also have the issue of the larger male bullying the smaller female. Obviously, something to watch in future if your tank survives the white spot outbreak.
    The plec really needs to be added once algae growth has started. Corydoras are seen as 'tank waste disposal'....with them, there is always a temptation to add extra food to ensure enough sinks to the floor....don't be tempted. Buy fast dropping food like tablets if you haven't already, and only use sparingly.
    The early days, with fishing out, transport and dropping into different water conditions are stressful for fishes. That raises the risk of infection. However, the fact white spot seems to have started immediately suggests the cycle had already started in the shop IMO.
    When you say you checked the water, what do you mean?
    I'm sure as part of your reading, you'll have an idea of how much to feed. There is a serious risk of over feeding, esp in the early days. Aquarium fishes need to be kept hungry....counter intuitive.....but small confined space isn't natural so fully fed fishes aren't going to take long to overwhelm the filtration system and associated bacteria....which in two weeks won't be up to full capacity.
    The other issue is depending where you are in the country, heat (esp if near direct sunlight) will mean your tank is at risk of overheating. Large tanks can get hotter than optimum temperature in this sort of heat. Constant water changes aren't good for aquariums but might be necessary. Each time, the tap water needs to be left standing to dechlorinate preferably overnight....but in these temperatures, it means then being at room temperature so not bring the tank temperature down! Difficult conundrum.
    To sum up, fishes won't starve for a couple of days while water quality improves and quite the opposite, you're more likely to hasten death by continuing to put food in the tank.