Plants, flowers and shrubs; Share your photos here

• Varieties of orchid on our residential parkland and I was delighted to find a Bee Orchid  :)      but need help with other IDs ................        

Bee Orchid ...........

Bee Orchid

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• A very recent visit to Baddesley Clinton, I've no idea of what orchid it is, but it looked like white tailed bumblebee having a good feed. It was too busy feeding for me to get a proper look at the tail

Any ID's gratefully received....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Some from the garden, on one of those rare sunny days that we get, every now and then....

The erysimum nicely in bloom

Also the lavender looking good and spritely.

Some roses, that are very neglected in our front garden but always manage to put on a nice display.

I'm not sure if this is a rock rose or not, so happy for any guidance.

And a common garden rose, I've no idea other than that.

Finally, our first pond lily flower (complete with aphids) is out, a bit late, and spending more time closed than open thanks to the lack of sun....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

Lucky you Mike my pond lily flowers are no where to be seen yet and roses are just starting to bloom...no much chance with all this darn rain!!!

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• Knapweed

The wildflower areas are holding on despite the weather 

Cin J

• In reply to Linda257:

Linda257 said:

Lucky you Mike my pond lily flowers are no where to be seen yet and roses are just starting to bloom...no much chance with all this darn rain!!!

We've just the one, the other three are still in hiding, and who can blame them with this weather....

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Getting down to, almost, grass roots level......

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• My 1st sunflower finally emerging...proud moment as 1st time growing from seed 

Already lost a few to pesky Slugs!!!

• Congrats on the lovely Sunflowers, nice splash of colour there. Cracking day here, sun out and no wind, meant to last until the weekend and then 19c-23c, hope you are having the same.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• In reply to Catlady:

Thanks CL....blue sky just starting to come through now, sitting out in my shorts having brunch lol....enjoy the days ahead.