Chris Packham awarded the CBE for his services in working for wildlife and conservation.

I don’t know whether anybody has heard this news on the BBC today that Chris Packham has been awarded the CBE for his services in working for wildlife and conservation.

Regards,

Ian.

Regards,

Ian.

• No I had not heard this Thomo, delighted to hear that he has been recognised for his work. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• I wonder what the Gamekeepers Association thinks about this as well as Ian Botham.

Regards,

Ian.

Regards,

Ian.

• I'm pleased that Chris Packham's work for conservation has been recognised and justly rewarded but not forgetting the many other dedicated folk who make enormous efforts and work behind the scenes, out of the camera's and public view who also make a huge difference to conservation and never receive such an honour.   

Regards, Hazel 

• I reckon quite a number from "the other side" will be fuming,I think it is well deserved as well as the raptor persecution problem Chris has shown the general public how fantastic our wildlife is.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can