Oh My.!!

Just signed in for 1st time since new upgrade. All very confusing.!! This will take a bit of getting used to. Is there any way to know who's online at any given time? Also had over 80 notifications so have unticked almost everything 'till I can work out whats happening.!! Will try posting a photo to see what happens.

Is there anybody out there? :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Click on the More at the bottom of your post you can Edit it there CT.

There is not a like button anymore only the up and down arrows to the EDIT "sorry left" of a persons post if you click the up it will send that post to the top of the page taking up more space of the page and its already to small so I am not going to click them anymore.

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• My first impressions of the new layout is that it's all still a bit confusing, Nige. Time, and a bit more use may help.!!

My bird photos HERE

• Jim, It seems there are 3 comments at the top of the page beneath the original post and listed as Top Replies.  I wonder if that is based on the highest number of likes a post receives--top posts are listed up top. 

Kind regards, Ann

• I am not sure myself now I just clicked yours to see if it went up to the top but ii didn't so not sure now lol

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Just found if you click the up arrow in the first post someone has made in this coversation it takes it to the top, i just clicked your we are now at the top :)

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• And it looks like there can only be three top post at the top :)

Jim

My Pictures

My Fbook Group

• Still oh dear!! Where do I have to change something so I can see that folks have replied to the same post? This having to scroll down pages to the end of the post before you can reply is a nonsense! Another thing, having only the next option to move up the pages is good and well when there is only a few pages but when there are dozens I will have cramp in my fingers, when using my iPad, madness. Clocking off for tonight!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Lovely photo Paul, but when I tried to click on it, it didn't move, so can't see it in full screen. Great new forum isn't it! LOL back to the 20th century.

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Hi Paul,   I've logged on this morning as I have to limit my time on this new forum layout or I'm in danger of being carted away by men in white coats  lol        I think the only way to see if folk are online is the little circle next to the name which lights up green if you are online.     I turned mine off in settings  LOL  along with all those idiotic notifications from everywhere !   Like you, I will go through and switch back on the ones I use or that are important so apologies if I miss some posts.    Once again, as others have said,  welcome to Hell   !!

Regards, Hazel 

• That's because Paul linked it from Flickr. To view it full screen you need to right click on it and open in a new tab. That's assuming you are using Windows. I don't know how Mac works.

Life's a struggle isn't it.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream