Arctic Roll still life !

Cool bird

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Nice bit of work Seymour, I have only ever seen one male in full plumage and it was a stunning bird to see.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• Aw that is stunning S, very well done.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Definitely a cool bird and beautiful artwork, thanks S. Artic rolls takes me back to teenage days but I see Birds Eye still produce them !

post edit:      If Robbo doesn't return to the forum soon we'll be asking you to produce an artwork of him or at least his Avatar !   

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to Seaman:

Hi

I found this one last spring near my home patch

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• They pass the Yorkshire coast both spring and autumn but they are rarely in decent plumage.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• In reply to HAZY:

HAZY said:

Definitely a cool bird and beautiful artwork, thanks S. Artic rolls takes me back to teenage days but I see Birds Eye still produce them !

post edit:      If Robbo doesn't return to the forum soon we'll be asking you to produce an artwork of him or at least his Avatar !   

I think you will find he has hardly been away

• Guessing it was just Rob's posts that were erased and thankfully not Rob. !

there's  still too many gremlins in the system  !!     even the page views on some posts have gone AWOL  

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• I hope Robbo's still about- he can do the heavy lifting while I'm in the studio :)

I suspect he'd be a good field companion too ....

S

• In reply to seymouraves:

seymouraves said:
    I hope Robbo's still about- he can do the heavy lifting while I'm in the studio :)

I suspect he'd be a good field companion too ....

S

That argumentative so and so? If he’s not having a thrice yearly debate about RSPB constitution with Thomo, he is questioning the ability of bullfinches to operate loud hailers and has the audacity of identifying dunnocks as dunnocks even though they appear quite grey and part way up a tree. Unbelievable behaviour and rightly banned forthwith. 
  • In reply to HAZY:

He's still out there Hazel

Pete