My lips are sealed....      

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• In reply to Mike B:

Michael B said:

Wendy S said:
    He's still out there Hazel

My lips are sealed....        

. Phew !  yes I believe so :)  thanks Mike.        I got a kind tip off on that and he happens to be the most accurate expert at IDing dunnocks in particular,  despite rumours to the contrary  ;)    I missed most of the postings due to ongoing health appointments but good to know all's well and all aboard the good ship lollypop  :)

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• I just imagine his postings with a Dr McCoy voice :)

Damn it Jim- it's worse than that , it's a Dunnock!

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• In reply to seymouraves:

seymouraves said:
    I just imagine his postings with a Dr McCoy voice :)

Damn it Jim- it's worse than that , it's a Dunnock!

.   LOL S,     I remember 4 years or so back when we were staying in Peterborough before doing a few days on  N.Norfolk coast bird watching the hotel we were staying in had a Trekkie fans /Convention ..........   seeing was believing !       off next to explore The Eagle and Swan Nebulae no doubt if there were any birding men in tights. !   

Regards, Hazel 

• I'm pretty sure most regulars will have worked out the double life of Robbo, keeps us all interested

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• In reply to seymouraves:

seymouraves said:
    I just imagine his postings with a Dr McCoy voice :)

I'll make no Bones about it, that was an Enterprise....ing likeness.

• Sorry, that's the best I could come up with after a hard day on my feet.....I promise not to edit it for something 'better' later....
  • lol Itisadunnock ! I'd forgotten about Bones ...... I'm beginning to think we have a few secret "Trecksters" out there ;)
    I go back in years to William Hartnell and Dr.Who. lol

Regards, Hazel 

• As there are still postings about me, I thought I'd save anymore trouble. I made sure I left a huge clue for those following the dunnock thread, and the following 24/48hrs I dropped several other large clues. Obviously, not everyone was online and able to read them, but I tried to ensure I wasn't misleading anyone.

If someone deletes me again, esp without saying anything beforehand, I'll assess whether to create another account......knowing me, I probably will on principle.
  • The worst bit is the house martins diaries went......people were finding them on internet searches, and some made use of them as a result. I might be getting carried away with their impact, but am suspecting more martin nests will fail with people none the wiser as to why.