Watercolours 2021

• In reply to seymouraves:

seymouraves said:

Still haven't seen a Greenfinch or a Dunlin or a Nuthatch this year.

S

Your paintings are stunningly pretty. I just love the branches in this one. I just started watching our garden birds last year and this month I've looked in other places. One lovely greenfinch visits our garden near Belfast on the odd occasion and a little nuthatch visits my sister in Cardiff

• Weather and wind not conducive for birding here-

Played with my new jar of blue masking fluid

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• These are amazing!
    I wish I could draw like that <3
  • A few of these around atm

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

A lovely painting to add to the collection S, I love the striking colours.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Nice to see the watercolours again Seymouraves

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Lovely watercolour of the Brambling, not seen ant around our area yet but then again I don't expect them to land anytime soon on our apartment balcony ! Local reserve have seen them so will have to get my walking boots out ;)

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

I really love your use of the colours Seymour maybe a little muted, if that is the correct term, very lifelike to me and would make wonderful i.d. aids. Please keep them coming when you can.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• I absolutely love your watercolours. They are so beautiful.

Wish I had your talent....