Watercolours 2021

It's raining-

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Lockdown means more garden bird watching while doing the accounts

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• Lovely clear watercolours Seymouraves

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Hi

These are in the garden- but the foods nearly all gone- til October

S

• Hi-

well lockdown may have got less tight so its back to work in about 2 weeks apparently - better finish off the current crop of watercolours :

Went out beyond the village yesterday morning - hardly saw anybody but added  another 23 species - including Sand Martins and Chiffchaff.  So only 7 to go to make the century-

Still haven't seen a Greenfinch or a Dunlin or a Nuthatch this year.

S

• Possibly the last few before back to work-

S

• In reply to seymouraves:

It's got a spring Med feel to it

S

• Lovely additions S, like them all but in particular Percy Pheasant, I have one georgeous male and 4 females at the moment.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Does that mean no more watercolours!

Seriously, I've enjoyed seeing your watercolours, and I appreciate the hard work that goes in to them. Definitely not something I have the patience for, let alone the skills.

I hope all goes smoothly on your return to work.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• It's the fens!

S

• I really enjoy peoples art work, I'm afraid mine it limited to scribbles in my note book just enough to remind me of main id points of something unusual

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can