Sillyettes #3

Maybe it's time for another round of mystery Sillyettes?

Perhaps to help pass the time and keep the brain cells ticking over with something different for a bit.

Maybe easy, maybe not, but as always, it's just for fun.

Feel free to have a bash at ID'ing them, if you feel the urge.

Maybe the enviroments will help with a few, but then again, maybe not.!!

All adults, with no juveniles. :-)

All photos taken in Scotland.

3. Not a native of Scotland, but perhaps found closer to Hull?

4. (1/2 a point for each)

My bird photos HERE

• Great idea Paul and thanks; only just returned from a 4 mile countryside walk with short jog at the end which has nearly killed me LOL Give me half an hour to catch my breath and I'll take a look although I've not much idea after a quick browse through except possibly No. 7 Eider working on the rest LOL

Regards, Hazel 

• Unknown said:
    with short jog at the end which has nearly killed me LOL

I'll have to assume that something was chasing you. I can think of very few other reasons to jog voluntarily.! :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Brilliant Paul, I think I know number 6, not sure if they go up that far though! LOL Looks like a few Blackbirds too! Will have a seious look after dinners done (Fish pie).

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Paul A said:
    I'll have to assume that something was chasing you. I can think of very few other reasons to jog voluntarily.! :-)

lol Paul,    it's something I won't do again in a hurry as it's irritated by airway and bronchi   -    which is somewhat disconcerting with what's doing the rounds at the moment -  Think I need to go into full lockdown more than Mike !   

Regards, Hazel 

• Good on you, Paul. I think we all need something to stimulate our little grey cells at this time. Not that I've got many grey cells left but I'll have a go.

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• I've had another look and could have a reasonable guess at 3 (love the clue lol), 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 but will wait for others to look first. Thanks again for this quiz, just what we need.

Regards, Hazel 

• I've put my guesses in a Google Drive folder so as to not influence others. Hope it works

Sillyettes

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Tony takes the lead, with an impressive 9 1/2 out of 12. :-)

My bird photos HERE

• Thanks, Paul, but I checked with what few grey cells I have left and they insisted they are retired, so I'll be keeping my guesses to myself!
    Hazel, please take care--can't have you coming down with the dreaded lurgy! Don't know if there is anything in ancient remedies but my grandmother's cousin swore by raw garlic and lots of almonds but she did outlive both of my parents and lived to age 92. In any event, the raw garlic should help with social distancing and if you and Mike both indulge, you won't notice it!

Kind regards, Ann