All Mixed Up #2

I’ve another day off but it’s far too cold to be wandering around outdoors, so here I am, back at the PC and vandalising some old photos. I've once again flung some DNA into the tumble drier to see what emerges from the other side. If you feel like it you could perhaps have a guess at the mixtures in the following photos. As usual, it's just for fun. Best of luck.

My bird photos HERE

• Well done Paul, good fun. Got a few of those.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Wow you don't mean we nearly solved all of them!!!!!!  That Xmas pudding must have been good:)  We have a pic of a gannet on our wall that gave us that clue, but hubby searched our bird book to bring up the somewhat fantasy minded eagle, wait til I tell him it was a raven.   Good games to while away these wet hours.

Lot to learn

• Well done to all, and thanks for trying this out. Once again between you all of you the mixtures have been sorted out into their normal selves. I've added some polaroids of the original shots for all to see. I'll admit that the Raven's tail was perhaps a difficult one, but where would the fun be if it was too easy for you.!! :-)

My bird photos HERE