All Mixed Up #2

I’ve another day off but it’s far too cold to be wandering around outdoors, so here I am, back at the PC and vandalising some old photos. I've once again flung some DNA into the tumble drier to see what emerges from the other side. If you feel like it you could perhaps have a guess at the mixtures in the following photos. As usual, it's just for fun. Best of luck.

• Hello Paul,

I wish you all the best for 2016, and for Mrs A and the cats, too. I needed a break from packing, so this was the best distraction. If you were here, you could see the fume-clouds above my head ;-)   I don't think this was easy at all. Please feel free to laugh when you see what I've made out of your pictures.

I'll give both ID's in the following order: Head as first, and rear end as second:

1: Head: Dunnock     +    rear end: Collared Dove

2. Kestrel + Great Skua

3. Whooper Swan + Shelduck

4. Brown Rabbit + Roe Deer

5. Greylag Goose + Marsh Harrier

6. Green Finch + Siskin

7. Grey Partridge + Moorhen

Thank you again for such a great entertainment.

• Hi Paul,  Here's our guess,

1.   dunnock/pigeon

2.   gannet/kestrel

3.   swan/shellduck

4.   rabbit/roe deer

5.   golden eagle/goose

6.   siskin/greenfinch

7.   coot/partridge

Good game, as was said...

• Not sure, but will give it a go with some help from my Crossly ID guide and Google -  only taken me 5 hours to probably get nowhere lol     Thanks for the fun anyway !

1.   dunnock/ wood pigeon  ?

2.   kestrel/gannet ? (according to Google search on seabirds

with black legs and in-flight fan tail  lol

3.   Whooper Swan/Shelduck

4.   wabbit/roe deer

5.   Greylag/  ?  haven't a clue !

6.   Greenfinch/Siskin

7.   Partridge/Coot

• Managed about four & a half judging by previous answers ... you're extremely good at this Photoshop malarkey PA, have to confess have not exactly got to grips with Adobe PE yet!!

• Almost there folks, you're becoming very good at this.!! The only one which seems to be causing any issues is the rear end of the Goose. He does seem to be in a bit of a hurry though, perhaps he's making a dash for freedom from the Tower.!!

• I'm sure you'll get the hang of PE soon enough Wendy. Start with the basics; brightness, contrast, vibrance etc. You easily manage to edit your videos and add titles etc, I don’t think PE will be much more difficult than that.

• Tower ?  lol      Raven ??  

• Thanks PA, must try harder!! Lol

• Good stuff Paul. It must have taken quite a lot of work to put those together. Just the thing for these miserable winter days. I'd never have got Raven for the rear end of the Greylag without your clue.

@Wendy, why don't you try video tutorials to get to grips with PSE. They can be easier to follow rather than reading from a book. Here's a link to some from Adobe.

helpx.adobe.com/.../tutorials.html

I expect you can find others if you search for them.

• Thanks TJ, they did include tutorials on installation disc ... just down to feeling a bit manky & lack of time over the 'festivities' but did try their 'quick fix' with no magical results ... not as good as windows photo gallery!  Maybe I was expecting too much!!