Jumbled up Jigsaw's #3

Now, I'm not one for taking the Huff easily, but I think I was perhaps way too easy on you with Jigsaw #2 and you all seemed to get the answer without too much trouble. This one may just prove to be a tad more difficult, or maybe not. No clues this time, not even a small one.!! You may have to phone a friend for help this time. Only one piece missing from this particular jigsaw, and I seem to have placed the piece upside down....Ooops.!!

PS: I'm keeping a watchful eye on some of you...you know who you are.!! :-)

• Phew!!  Well done TJ & thanks PA for giving me something other than domestics to keep me occupied!

• Good stuff, Paul. Puzzles like this like this help us to our keep our brains active over the excesses of Christmas. Very clever and creative of you to think them up.

Lovely photo of the LRP.

Is this an app you've got to create jigsaws from photos?

• Thanks folks, I'm glad you enjoyed it (I'm also glad I knew the answer to begin with, I suspect I may never have worked it out).!!

TJ: I used Photoshop to create the images, a similar technique to the one shown HERE. (it may be advisable to view this one with the volume turned down).!!

It can also be achieved in Photoshop Elements by following the technique used HERE.

I'm back to work tomorrow so no more Jigsaw's for the time being. I do have another wee quiz up my sleeve though, If I get time I may post it later this evening. Thanks again to all who joined in and tried this, as always, it's just for fun.

• Oooh, here's little ol' me thinking they were actually real puzzles!!  Silly old fashioned body that I am!! Lol

• Thanks Paul, I would never have thought of using PSE to do that. It's quite complicated in PSE 11 (which I've got) but PSE 12 has a special create option which makes it much easier. I might have to upgrade.

Going back to work - what's work - can't remember doing that. 

• Thank goodness I don't have to go to work as well as the eternal/infernal HW!!

BTW PA, did you get out to LL the other day ... have I missed a posting??

• Yup, went over Wendy but no useful photo's taken, way too dark & dull so no posting. The Sun had peeked out earlier in the morning but after the initial excitement (kids out in the street rubbing their eyes and pointing upwards etc) the Sun peeked straight back in and hasn't been seen since. We did see a distant White Tailed Sea Eagle though so it was still worth the visit (as always).Hence all the 'downtime' spent on playing with PS and putting quizzes together with old photos. Plenty of DIY to be getting on with, but I have been on holiday for a few days, after all, I can't do everything.!! Also was in Edinburgh this morning with a friend who was buying a lovely new acoustic guitar (not envious at all...well....seething with envy actually). A fantastic thing of beauty (a Taylor 814ce for anyone with an interest in such things). It's been all go the last two days. I do lead such an exciting life y'know.!! :-)

• My my, do you play guitar too amongst all your many other accomplishments???   

Shame about the lack of decent light ... days starting to lengthen by end of week!

• 'Play' would perhaps be a very kind generalisation for my abilities Wendy, but yes, I do dabble a bit with the acoustic guitar (among other instruments); a far cry from my wilder youth when I played electric guitar in a hard rock band.!! It’s cardigans, slippers and a much gentler pace of life now though :-) Also looking forward to the days getting longer again, I've always found that the second week in January seems to be when it becomes really noticeable.

• Like you Paul I would be envious of anyone getting a new acoustic like that,never really got into electric guitars except for the odd gig on a borrowed electric bass. I still get my old 1973 Gibson J200 guitar out occasionally if we can get a bit of a bluegrass noise going. If nothing else it keeps the old fingers moving but maybe a bit slow for my second musical love,a five string banjo.