Jumbled up Jigsaw's #3

Now, I'm not one for taking the Huff easily, but I think I was perhaps way too easy on you with Jigsaw #2 and you all seemed to get the answer without too much trouble. This one may just prove to be a tad more difficult, or maybe not. No clues this time, not even a small one.!! You may have to phone a friend for help this time. Only one piece missing from this particular jigsaw, and I seem to have placed the piece upside down....Ooops.!!

PS: I'm keeping a watchful eye on some of you...you know who you are.!! :-)

My bird photos HERE

• hmmmm,  you're testing us this time !  knowing this cryptic puzzle I bet its not a gull lol   Hint of the head looked more like a Lapwing but the wings definitely don't !  so still working on it .....    

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• In reply to HAZY:

Certainly looks like wader to me,maybe Ringed Plover.

Pete

Birding is for everyone no matter how good or bad we are at it,enjoy it while you can

• In reply to HAZY:

Like Hazel I went for Lapwing based on the glimpse of the head and beak, but the wings are built for speed and maneuverability. Need more time with this.

could be a small Wader, some of them come from Kent!

cheers  Terry

my photo's here

• In reply to turboman:

rofl !!!  been going through my birdy books, re-reading and viewing the zoomed pic - very clever Paul;  now it all makes sense and becomes clear as a bell -  I think !

Regards, Hazel 

My Flickr. photo  link HERE 

• In reply to HAZY:

Be one of my locals at Pegwell Bay then Terry to go with that very cunning clue that PA said he wasn't imparting???

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

Oh dear, I'm beginning to wonder if I've been rumbled?? I think we're possibly only one small step from the answer.!!

My bird photos HERE

• In reply to Paul A:

My Tern for a Sandwich with cold turkey and mayo, not really all the turkey has gone?

Regards Shane

My Photos in Flickr.

• In reply to Shane:

Stone me ...just had brainwave & it's not even light yet ... changed direction again!!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• In reply to WendyBartter:

I thought golden plover.

• In reply to Robbo:

So do I

cheers  Terry

my photo's here