Sillyettes #1

A few blacked out critters to get the brain cells bubbling if you fancy a bit of a guessing game....just for fun. I've left them in their natural enviroments to help in ID'ing them. Perhaps a few of the easier ones to begin with, perhaps not. 

• Well done everyone, between all of you all the sillyettes have been identified correctly.

1. A wee Bwown Wabbit. Vewy well done to all. :-)

2. Kestrel. (I actually thought it was a Peregrine when I photographed it).!!

3. Whooper Swan. I’m sure the lack of a ‘knob’ on the top of the bill gave this one away.

4. Fulmar. The ‘nostril’ was a major clue with this one.

5. Puffin. A wee bit harder this one but you managed to pin it down in the end.

WendyBartter said:
    before you scare all the horses!!!

You have a valid point.!! All is forgiven.

Sillyettes #2 may not be quite so easy though, will have to have a rummage to see what I can find.!!

• I thought the last one might be a puffin but was convinced it was moving away and that threw me right out duh.

• I got the first 3 right but then had gull & duck!! That puffin photo is fantastic, & like Shane I thought it was going away!

• Once Shane had mentioned that, I could see why you both thought it was moving away. I suppose it's too easy when I already know the answers befor posting the shots, I don't think I'd have got the last two either.