Bird Song Hero

I came across this method of training the brain to recognise bird songs/calls. It uses a visual representation of the songs which it claims helps to remember them. It has been developed by The Cornell Lab of Ornithology and includes a game called Bird Song Hero to test yourself. It's all American birds but I found it quite good fun if anyone wants to give it a try. I don't know if there's anything equivalent for the UK. 

• Quite enjoyed that, Tony. 80%, which I was quite chuffed with.

Paul

• What an interesting test and fun to do although I had to play some of the sounds 5 times before I made my final choice but it paid off with max score;   still can't believe it - says I can advance to ultimate but that first round took all my concentration so will leave it for another day  lol    

post edit:   No rest for the wicked as  Mike convinced me to have a go at Ultimate whilst I was on a roll  lol       Only managed 60%  but I'm pleased with that considering how hard it was !     Feel worn out now after all that concentration with the ears and eyes so a bubble bath is in order ...........ta ta for now  !!    Thanks for the link Tony, it certainly is a lot of fun.