Wild woods being CLOSED by removing car parking facilities.

I have just been sorting out our upcoming little trip out.  As usual we are travellling in our Campervan as it gives me both a high view and holds scooters, crutches and loos whilst we are out and about - being disabled and aged I need these by me at all times!  We had intended to visit Forest of Dean and Nagshead as we hoped to photgraph the wild boar if possible.  Just found from the forum on Gloucesterfshire that for all intents and purposes it is closed to me.  I cannot catch a bus - sorry but on retirement we bought our aged campervan - only a Ford transit nothing huge will fit in any normal parking bay but a bit on the tall side as we had to have a fixed hightop.   I get the distinct impression that the Gloucestershire RSPB do not want campervans visitng them.  Pity most of the photographs I know of, who are anything decent, or interestd in wildlife, use them.  Early starts are easy when you can be nearby and have all the variety of bits with you.  I am going to do a check on other sites - we frequestly found low bars keeping us out last year.  My subscription may not be forth-coming next year if we meet up with too many restrictions this coming year.