Big Fat Forum!

Anonymous
Anonymous

Hi I just want to say how pleased I am that lots of new people are joining. I have noticed over the last week that there are always more people online. This makes the forum more diverse & interesting. There's always someone to chat to, which is great!

I hope everyone enjoys the forum as much as I do & all of the new people get to stay long term.

Long live the big fat RSPB forum lol

• I quite agree thebirdmum. The forum should be for everyone - not just a select group. There are too many clique-y forums around already where newcomers aren't welcome.

• Anonymous
    0 Anonymous 07/01/2010 23:53 in reply to Sparrow

I was worried I may upset someone with the last post but it's the openess & friendliness I enjoy about this forum & it makes you wonder if the new people get frightened off if they don't get to see the friendliness quickly. I just think the more friendly & open it is the more people will use it long term & regularly. All of this makes a good, popular  forum.

• hi bird mum i think that this site is a great site i have been on this site more in the last week than i have on face book i have enjoyed the friendily chit chat and guideance  that this is provides a lot have new people have join because of the red wings and feild fares(as i did )  that have been entering the gardens because of the bleak weather and i think that if some one has taken the trouble to find out what the bird is called they are a bird watchers and carers i do not hope that this site does not   only open to thr rspb member ship as i think this will frighten people off and i think the the people that have great knowledge of the birds like to inform people what bird they have in there garden and to pass the knowledge they have on so i do not think that you have up set any one  i all so like looking at the different birds that have been seen in others gardens

(ps you seen that woman hanging washing out bird mum yet lol)

• Unknown said:

hi bird mum i think that this site is a great site i have been on this site more in the last week than i have on face book i have enjoyed the friendily chit chat and guideance  that this is provides a lot have new people have join because of the red wings and feild fares(as i did )  that have been entering the gardens because of the bleak weather and i think that if some one has taken the trouble to find out what the bird is called they are a bird watchers and carers i do not hope that this site does not   only open to thr rspb member ship as i think this will frighten people off and i think the the people that have great knowledge of the birds like to inform people what bird they have in there garden and to pass the knowledge they have on so i do not think that you have up set any one  i all so like looking at the different birds that have been seen in others gardens

(ps you seen that woman hanging washing out bird mum yet lol)

I'm not a member of R S P B but I am a member of the Scottish wildlife Society and I think wild birds come into that catagory But love to see my garden like Edinburgh Airport with all the flights coming and going

PS still looking for that other nest site lol

•  

i wonder what unusal nest sight we will see this year

• Anonymous
    0 Anonymous 13/01/2010 04:25 in reply to bev kingfisher

Wierd, all round Wierd!!

Regards

Kathy and Dave

• I just want to say how pleased I am that lots of new people are joining.

I have noticed over the last week that there are always more people online.

This makes the forum more diverse & interesting.

There's always someone to chat to, which is great.

reliablepermitsolutions.com/
  • I just want to say how pleased I am that lots of new people are joining.

I have noticed over the last week that there are always more people online.

This makes the forum more diverse & interesting.

There's always someone to chat to, which is great.

reliablepermitsolutions.com/