Membership

Am I correct in thinking that with last years membership I could take a friend on each visit somewhere, yet this year it seems limited to just one visit in total? I may be reading it wrong,any input would be helpful,thanks!
  • For anyone that wants to become a Life Member. Individual or joint life members. Details below. This was from 2020. But Life Membership is still available But as mentioned has disappeared from from the new look RSPB website. RSPB have said the missing sections will be back soon. But that was in August 2023. The photo below is from 2020. So the cost of becoming a Life Member could well be more now.. But you will have to phone the RSPB to become a Life  Member. Other similar organisations, you can  become a life member online. But not the RSPB. You have to phone the RSPB to do that! Also when I became a Life Member there was only one option for Life Membership, that was Joint Life Membership. As I lived on my own I was offered the chance for one of my membership cards that admits one guest who is not an  RSPB member, just as two others from my RSPB  Group who live by themselves where offered the same with there  life membership cards as well as only joint life membership was available at that time.

Regards,

Ian.