Nest Boxes

For the past few years we've had nest boxes in our garden, and two years ago were privileged to have a pair of Great Tits raise a brood in our box. We were even more fortunate in that we saw the fledglings taking their first flight and leaving the box. Last year I put up another box with a remote WiFi camera in it and we have seen Blue and Great Tits inspecting our box. All good so far.

Just a few days ago I noticed some activity on the camera App and saw that a Great Tit had been roosting overnight in our box. He (I think it's a male) has been back in the box every night since, arriving at around 4pm and leaving just before 8am the next morning. I've taken to watching him sleeping throughout the evenings, and observing his activity as he occasionally has a little stretch and preen before tucking his head back under his wing.

My question is really to ask whether this indicates we are likely to see another nesting pair in the camera-equipped box this year? Is there anything we can do to encourage him/them to nest in our box?