Red Crested BulBul - fledgling help needed

My sister lives in Abu Dhabi and whilst I was over there in June she showed me a nest had been built on her balcony. There was three eggs and two of them flew off within 6 weeks. The last one was still in the nest but after a few days he was on her balcony both parents looking after him. 

She kept an eye on him and I thought he would fly off before I came back to the UK but he didn’t. That was 14th July! He did start to fly but didn’t have much confidence she actually filmed him fly off and we were relieved but he subsequently landed on another balcony which had no furniture or plants on so he’s been unable to get high enough that was a few weeks ago. My sister and friend then went and got him from the other balcony and put him in her complex garden in the hope that he would fly off. She’s gone down there this morning and he’s still there. 

he is two months old now and it’s stressing her out that he may not be able to fly at all. Over here you would be able to report to a local bird group or RSPB but unfortunately, not there. 

Can anyone offer any guidance on what she should do to protect the bird (who we’ve called George) any help would be greatly appreciated.