Invertebrates in the garden this afternoon

I havnt had a good few days  recently . And birdwatching wise havnt been able to get out and about. I havnt bren out much this week due to something personal going on 

I been mainly in the Garden. If any of my messages ever sound repeatative sometimes or if I don’t pick up on some social cues very well I apologise. Im on the autistic spectrum. So can happen. it’s not something I do on purpose. Im makeing lots of mistakes. 
apart from that I did manage to go out in the garden. 
And it was very sunny I even had a hoverfly Hover abouve my head. I would of sent this on insect 2022 but I don’t think it’s a good idea  I don’t know if animation  is defiantly ok too or if it’s just photos  so have just made a post for now. 
I hope you enjoy the photos I took. 

• its gone now Wendy.  its suddenly disapeared. I dont know what happened. if you contacted the RSPB and they got rid of it or if the RSPB has just done something to get rid of it or if its something else entirely but it was very strange. it makes me wonder if they were doing something and they didnt intend for it to apear.

I dont know if it was anything to do with you or the RSPB that its disapeared or anything or if it was something else entirely but regardless  thanks for your help. 

• I didn't do anything and you will find it is still there ... don't know why it's disappeared from yours but no need to worry about it!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• it could of  just a coincidence or something then. as for it being still there its still not there on my i pad anymore it just sort of disapeared and that was it so if you can see it on yours and its still there that is also very strange 

if it says administrator when you click on the pen that is where there logo is and wint let anyone do anything with it it could be that maybe the RSPB  didnt intend for it to be visable. 

but I cant say yes or no or definitely cause I wouldnt know at least at right now. 

its almost like there editing there logo or the website cause a pen by a icon normally means edit 

that and I have noticed that im unable to re size my images on comments anymore I usually make them up to 890 cause I struggle to look at photos in the normal size and dont normaly find previews helpful.  it also meams anyone that sees my posts can see them without having to click anything including me. 

its automatically adding photos at a small size re(regardless of the actual size of your photo.

your photo could be a large photo but still  be added as the websited small default size anyway.

i normally like to edit the dimensions on my photos. if you click on a photo it will say edit then if you click on edit it will come up with the dimensions box but that option isnt there anymore. I started in 2022 and gradually started to learn how to do it.

2023 i got used to it amd found it better and more helpful thsn having to click on a photo all the time and now after learning how to do it and finding it so usedul it disapears

this will be even more of a problem when I make threads cause I take lots of good photos and I prefer  to send lots of photos and illustrate so they can see everything and get the most out of my trips and holidays. but it also comes in useful for when i post photos in comments but more importantly on comments in threads aswell

do  you know how to resize photos now? 

• heres just example once you click on a photo it will come up with a box with spaces where you can type a number where you can modify different dimensions of a photo like width and other things 

but nothing comes up except  remove, convert to link if you ever want to adjust any dimensions or any other things (before)  sending the actual photos themselfs online for the community to see them theres no options exept remove the photo or convert to link 

• I have tryed useing siftware like adobe or whatever and the RSPBs software still converts the image to its default dimentions once I add it to a post and send it 

• Try a double tap on the photo Zo as that worked for me today on the tablet

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• thanks. iv  tryed double tapping  on the photo but it still doesnt work 

• Sorry Zo can't offer anything else as only figured that out today on my tablet 

(Pardon the Scottish Accent)

• The only way I can increase the size of pics on my Samsung tablet is by enlarging them as much as possible in Gallery before posting and taking a new pic of the enlarged image and post that one

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Test Photos. test device:  (mobile Phone)