Something odd on Community pages & Notifications!

Has anyone else noticed odd things going on, on  the community pages, on the first page there will several posts with no views but have replies? Many have no time but shown as latest? In notifications I know several of us have some sitting there that we can't get rid of, but I am not getting notifications when I should be, from posts liked, answered, mentioned. All this happening since last night.

I have looked in my settings and everthing is ticked the same as it always has been.

• Ian S said:
    Just logged on this morning to find that my most recent notification is from 15 hours ago. I don't expect anything to be done about this but you never know. Of course it will take many many hours before anyone is notified that I have made this post! Ian

Ditto, Ian but mine haven't been showing immediately for almost a week now! I only received notification of your post at lunch time today!

• Most of the activity now is I’m afraid are on the RSPB’s various Facebook and Twitter websites. Also there are replies from various members of staff and moderators replying on those RSPB Facebook/Twitter websites. More members and others post on those RSPB Facebook/Twitter and there are more updates from the various RSPB reserves Facebook/Twitter websites as well than on this forum at the present time . I’m afraid that’s the way things are now.And I don’t think any improvements on this RSPB Community Forum will happen or change back to what this forum once was!

• This site is an absolute pain, a few notifications since last night, should be in the 40's, with the Osprey cameras just now. You have to go into each thread, go to the last page, go back to where you last read, out and into the next thread and do the same. Not to mention the stupid numbering on the posts, 0 looks but has replies!!! And whatever else others have found!!

Come on IT people, please do something with this site, there has to be somebody out there. I know everyone is on facebook, twitter and whatever other media, but we are still here, well those of us that are still here, give us something that works properly. Rage

Okay rant over now....