Wood Pigeon

• Lovely clear photos of the Woodpigeon; this one is looking in great condition. It is amazing how incredibly good their eyesight is and can spot any sign of movement.

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to HAZY:

Thankyou

Quite new to this RSPB community and I wasn't sure if I had put the photos on the right forum, any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Dave

My Flickr Photos

• Welcome to the community Dave, I think I know who you are looking at the photos.
    It's Alan over at Kiveton.
    You will find plenty of help and advice if you need it for anything.

My Flickr photos

• Hi Alan

Thanks mate, and yes mate you do know me through flickr and Kiveton Community Woodland

Dave

My Flickr Photos

• I thought it was you, you will find everyone on here very friendly and knowledgeable, so long as we behave ourselves the RSPB leave us to get on with things.
    I hope you enjoy your time here.

My Flickr photos

• How did you get the

My Flickr photos link on your messages

My Flickr Photos

• welcome to the forum David and looks like you already know one member already, I'm on t'other side of the Pennines in Cheshire. You did well finding your way around the forum and posting photos, it's not the easiest site to navigate so looking forward to more of your pics from Kiveton !

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• In reply to David F:

David F said:
    How did you get the

My Flickr photos link on your messages

Hang on I'll be back once I've remembered how to do it.

My Flickr photos

• Right you want to click on your icon top right and you should see the settings link, click that and you want signature

you then want the insert option, put your flick address in the top box, what you want to say in the second one, in target select open in new window..

see if that works, don't worry you can edit it and work on it later if it goes wrong.

My Flickr photos

• In reply to Alan.:

Okay lets see then

My Flickr Photos