Baby gull

• Hi. I'm very new to this site and I have joined for a reason. I have been making phone calls all afternoon but have not gotten much  help. I have a very young baby seagull, I know they aren't the most popular birds but it is in need and so I'm trying. It is about 2 days old and fell off my neighbours roof this morning, it was very disgruntled but otherwise ok. I got a ladder and put it onto the flat roof of the upstairs bay of the house where the nest is and the parents came down and fed it and all seemed like a happy ending until my husband saw it plummet from the roof whilst getting in the way as one of its parents was taking off and knocked it over the edge. I think it may have hurt itself but it may just be bruised a little and I intend to see if a vet will see it tomorrow if it is still alive. I don't know how peaceful or restful they usually are or if it is unwell because it is very quiet. My problem is that I have no idea how to feed and water it until then,  how often and what to give it. An emergency vet did tell me it could give it mince and milk which I have. Any advice would be so very appreciated. I know all about leaving them where they are but it was not safe there.