Happy New Year One & All

Happy New Year to all my forum friends and families. May you all have good health and happiness in 2020 and a fantastic birding year, whatever you are doing or where every you are going.

As with Christmas could not decide which one, so gave you two! CL x

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Happy New Year to you too CL and to everyone on the community.

My Flickr photos

• Lovely card CL and a happy new year to you and all forumates

Regards, Hazel 

"Each kindness shown to birds or men is sure to flutter back again" 

• Happy new year new forum-friends. Happy new decade.

I haven't had any time to respond to any posts so thank you to everyone for the owl replies, unfortunately I haven't been walking there recently so no more owl wonders.
    Lots of crazy and interesting garden goings-on so hope to get some time to post some pictures and waffle about that soon.

Good to know you are all there, good to have the birds to focus on, they lift your spirits when times get tough.

Best wishes to you all,
  • Happy New Year from me too everyone, have been dipping in and out over Xmas and will get back hopefully more often in the next month, lovely to see all the cards and good wishes to all.

Lot to learn

• Blimey Hazel, how did you manage to get the Kingie to sit still with that hat on??!!
    Happy and healthy New Year to one and all
  • In reply to PimperneBloke:

PimperneBloke said:
    Blimey Hazel, how did you manage to get the Kingie to sit still with that hat on??!!
    Happy and healthy New Year to one and all

Its the work of the kingfisher whisperer!

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler

• Welcome to 2020.

Regards,Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Happy New Year everyone!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr

• Sorry to be late, but have and am wondering whether on my head or my feet Doh!!

Hope you enjoyed New Years Eve, and will enjoy the forthcoming New Millenium.

Kind regards to all and hope we can continue with lots of New and Old ( Birds as well as participants CHOL:):)

• In reply to TeeJay:

Love the firecrest Tony.

I missed the firecrest that was at Conwy the other day, but managed a goldcrest (no reported sightings that day), though I did wonder if someone may h ave mistaken the goldcrest for a firecrest, but we'll never know.

Mike

Flickr Peak Rambler