Blue tit worry

Hi all 

I have a two blue tits in a bird house next to my bifold doors outside my kitchen. . Thursday and Friday they were very active but since Saturday I have not seen much of them.. now and again but hardly any activity.. I’m worried I have frightened them off? Should I be worried? Have hardly set foot in the garden since I have known they were there.. any advice? Really anxious

• Hi James there is no need to worry you wont have frightened them off, people don't realise that they will have built their nest while they were knocking about in the garden and are very tolerant of folk so long as they don't interfere with the box.
    Something else may have put them off or were just prospecting for a nesting site.

My Flickr photos

• The nest is there.. and I do see them come and go but not as manic.. do you think she’s incubating the eggs?
  • She could well be James it is the right time, at least you are still seeing them so they haven't abandoned the box.
    And don't worry about going in the garden if you have been going out while they were nest building.

My Flickr photos

• Brilliant I have been driving everyone mad.. the whole weekend garden out of bounds. Fingers crossed