Ospreyholics following Loch Garten (and others)

Evening all, I have been following the last 2 days avidly. Just to let you know I have had problems since yesterday with the LG threads only, Seems I have read only and can't reply. Off all the days for this to happen. Have sent an email to the team so hopefully will not be long before I can get back with you. I am reading all the updates, pictures and videos and the antics of the handsome couple, it's great. WISH I COULD REPLY. Hopefully talk soon.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Just a thought - could you not set up another account to use until the problem gets sorted?

• Hi Catlady

We've had another user on the Daily Update who said he was also unable to get a reply box on the osprey threads over the last couple of days - he now can, which made me wonder if your problem has also sorted itself out.

Our herring gulls are red listed birds.  Think about that the next time you hear some flaming idiot calling for a cull of them.

• Thanks Clare, No I checked just now and it is the same. Only on the LG threads. Have emailed the web team but am still waiting on a reply. I emailed again yesterday and Claire, one of the moderators kindly emailed me today to see if she could help so I have told her my saga. We await and see. Off all the times for this to happen, am so mad I can't join you all with EJ and Odin but I am following for now. Great excitement will be had when I get sorted out.

• I know it sounds daft, but have you accidently "left" the Loch Garten Ospreys group & need to rejoin? If you're not in the group you can still use the community home as normal but it stops you replying on the Loch Garten Ospreys forum.

Best wishes

Hazel in Southwest France

• Hi Noisette, no I am still joined, at least at the top of the page it says leaves page. I did leave and rejoined and still the same.

• Yes, I have left  y mistake and am missing all tne osprey news at a crucial time!! How do I re-join?

• Hi Spud, go to top of page and look in top right-hand corner where you should see the opportunity to register, click on that and enter your email address & password where indicated, when successfully logged in you will see main index showing all new threads for Osprey sites!

2013 photos & vids here

eff37 on Flickr