What should I do to attract birds in a rental house where I can't edit the garden without being able to remove my changes?

Hi! Just joined the forum recently. As I was saying, I can't plant anything in the ground or dig up the soil to make a pond. Instead, I've put up 3 different feeders, two BigEasy large feeders (one with seeds and the other with peanuts) and a sunflower hearts feeder by, unsurprisingly, Sunflower Hearts. These feeders attract 4 birds, Blue Tits, Great Tits, Coal Tits and Nuthatches. The nuthatch and coal tits were new species for me, so the feeder was a good improvement. Despite being a rental, it has a huge, nature filled garden, where I have created a protected area at the bottom of the garden just for birds. The problem is I've reached a bit of an impasse. I don't use suet feeders because I'm unsure if the habitat is good for long tailed tits. I mainly want finches, woodpeckers, and long tailed tits to visit my garden without me breaking the rule of the property. Here are some birds at my feeders. From left to right.

Blue Tit at my Sunflower Hearts feeder

Coal Tit at my seed feeder

Nuthatch at my nut feeder