Moderators merry xmas

Think several of us owe the moderators a big thank you for keeping the forum going so i for one wish you all a merry xmas and prosperous new year with good health,best wishes Den and Ann. 

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 24/12/2010 19:00 in reply to Rockwolf

Hi Marjus

Love your pony picture

Such a cutie!!

Regards

Kathy and Dave

• Unknown said:

Well, that is very kind of you all.

We will continue our moderation duties over the Christmas period, but spare a thought for Claire, who's honour it is to do so tomorrow, (poor love). So if her posts seem a little rambling, she probably won't have been imbibing in moderation... ;-)

On behalf of Val, Kirsi, Tom, Ian, Claire, Richard and myself, a very Happy Christmas and New Year to all.

ATB,

DOM

a very happy christmas to you all hope you all have a peaceful and safe christmas best wishes

from mac and helen xx

• Great thread to start Sooty!

A very merry Christmas to all the moderators from me too, you're doing a fantastic job here and I hope you continue to do so for a long time to come!

All the best,

Kat

• Hi Darren, Val, Kirsi, Tom, Ian, Claire and Richard

I would also like to add my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. :-)

See you tomorrow Claire. :-)

Best wishes Chris

Click Here to see my photos

• Unknown said:

We will continue our moderation duties over the Christmas period, but spare a thought for Claire, who's honour it is to do so tomorrow, (poor love). So if her posts seem a little rambling, she probably won't have been imbibing in moderation... ;-)

On behalf of Val, Kirsi, Tom, Ian, Claire, Richard and myself, a very Happy Christmas and New Year to all.

ATB,

DOM

Hi-

I guess I could always drop by before I cook the turkey to post some divisive comments on suggested sauces for wood pigeon pie to keep Claire busy.

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• seymouraves said:

ATB,

DOM

Hi-

I guess I could always drop by before I cook the turkey to post some divisive comments on suggested sauces for wood pigeon pie to keep Claire busy.

S

[/quote]

No S you are not that type,we rely on you for all sorts of information,quizes and I Ds  

•  

True,  but I do like pigeon pate :))

S

For advice about Birding, Identification,field guides,  binoculars, scopes, tripods,  etc - put 'Birding Tips'   into the search box

• A Happy Christmas and a big thankyou to all the Mods and tec guys for there hard work on keeping this fourms running .

Have a good one

Cheers

AL

If its no fun Yer no doin it right!

• Happy Christmas to the moderators and all the staff who keep this forum running. A big thanks to you all.  Best wishes for a harmonious New Year.

TJ

Tony

My Flickr Photostream 

• Yes, thank you so much for making the community so fab! Merry Xmas and happy birding year from Tern

'Dip a dee dah, dip a dee ay, we're not seeing any birds to-day...'