Access problems

Hi,

I have had to re - join with a new ID as my previous one is refused entry to the site- and I STILL cannot find the forums from my new 'my page' -   except by using the search facility :))

Moderator opinion is that it can't happen-  I have news for them- IT DOES !

MM- I used to be Seymouraves :)

• Unknown said:

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /community/logout.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3607; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

I've seen that a few times today :(

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 02/07/2010 08:03 in reply to aiki

Ditto here too

Regards

Kathy and Dave

• Hi

Had a few problems trying to get onto the site myself earlier.  Then when I tried to get on via an email, all I got was an error message.  Seems to be working fine now though.

Warning!  This post contains atrocious spelling, and terrible grammar.  Approach with extreme edginess.

• I haven't been able to get here either until now from last night no matter which way i tried.There has obviously been a problem that has affected lots of us.

An optimist sees the beauty of the complete rose.A pessimist sees only the thorn .

• aiki said:

The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /community/logout.aspx

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3607; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

I've seen that a few times today :(

[/quote]

ME TOO HERE i AM POSTING AWAY AND  it went completely..argh......now for some reason its back again

I think we have gremlins in the system.....lol.....and now I have lost all what I posted too......bah humbug!

THANKYOU FOR READING

SUE and LUCKY..just call me    Mrs Early Bird.....x

Our house operate's  soley for our animals and birds......Love me love my animals........

• Anonymous
    Anonymous 02/07/2010 16:11 in reply to Sheena

My lord, I've got in!!

Been trying all morning! What a nightmare

Pipit

• Hi all,

I'd just like to explain what's going on. We have two web servers and on one of them the community site has not been working since yesterday evening. This means that when you come to the website, there is a 50/50 chance that you will be unable to access the site.

This will appear to you as though the website is sometimes denying you access or simply not there. Some people will not notice, others will get the broken server every time (since there is a 50% chance).

We have reported this to our IT department as a matter of urgency. I will let you know when things are back to normal.

For those of you that have not seen my other post we are in the process of finding new hosting for the site that should eliminate these kinds of problems.

Best regards,

Graham

Got some feedback about our community? Let us know in the Feedback forum.

• I have just been informed that the second server is now up and running again.

Apologies for the frustration and inconvenience.

Graham

Got some feedback about our community? Let us know in the Feedback forum.

• Hi Graham,

Thank you for keeping us up to date.

Let's hope you manage to find a new host for the site in the near future.

We all get withdrawal symptoms (and in my case I hit the bottle!!!!) when the site goes down.  LOL.

Cheers, Linda.

See my photos on Flickr

• Sooooo funny Sparrow xx

Thankyou Graham,pleased all is ok now.

An optimist sees the beauty of the complete rose.A pessimist sees only the thorn .